You can now train in both FitSteps and FitSteps FAB on this combined course, and you can choose whether to train online or at a live training event.
This bundle includes all of the core dances for both FitSteps and FAB so double the music, double the choreography and double the content but not double the price!
Becoming a FitSteps and FAB Instructor online is as easy as 1,2,3.....
You can now get certified for an amazing £50, there's no travel, you can take and learn the training in your own time, anywhere and request to be assessed at the right time for you!
1. Sign up as a FitSteps & FAB Instructor - you get access to all the manuals, videos and all the content you need to learn how to teach FitSteps & FAB.
2. When you are happy that you have completed and learned the course you can book an online assessment. One of our Master Trainers will arrange a short video conference with you to assess your entry level.
3. Once you have passed you will be able to teach FitSteps & FAB and have access to your own personal profile and class finder on our website.
Main benefits of online training;
Cost- for only £50 you can get qualified as a FitSteps and FitSteps FAB Instructor.
Time - no travel, no missed classes, learn at your own pace.
Learn from the stars - All instructional videos led by Ian Waite and Natalie Lowe.
Get trained in one day in both FitSteps AND FAB at one of our incredible Live Training Events
Nothing beats getting together with like-minded people and dancing the day away at a Live Training Day. Get ready for an unforgettable experience where you will learn all you need to start teaching FitSteps and FitSteps FAB. You will have access to home study instantly and then complete the 8-hour training day on a date that suits you.
1. Sign up for Live Training for just £216, you will be emailed all of the information about the day as well as given all of the information you need to access your online training portal.
2. Complete the home study exercises and prepare for the day with all of the choreography, notes, music and manuals that you can access anywhere from any device.
3. Attend your training day and be taught the skills that you need to start teaching! You will be graded on the day so will be up and running in no time
Main benefits of live training;
Atmosphere – It really is an experience you can’t beat
One to One tuition and feedback – Our presenters are experts in their field and you will be learning from the best in the business
Training in both FitSteps and FitSteps FAB on one day - come away with a multitude of routines and skills to really get your classes started with a bang!
Find a LIVE training day near you: https://www.fitsteps.co.uk/product-category/fitsteps-instructor-training/
FitSteps® came to life in 2013 as the result of a collaboration between two of the UK’s most famous ballroom dancers and Britain’s most successful swimmer!
During the long, arduous dance training sessions that are an integral part of Britain’s most successful entertainment show, ‘Strictly Come Dancing’, Natalie Lowe, Mark Foster and Ian Waite had a great idea.
They decided to mix the graceful steps of Ballroom and the up tempo steps of the Latin dances together to create a really fun, energetic and effective way to stay fit and keep trim that would appeal to everyone, even if they couldn’t dance. They created FitSteps® - the unique dance fitness programme that is ‘so much fun you don’t even realise you’re getting fit!’
It is the first time that classic Latin and Ballroom dances have been brought together with proven fitness techniques and principles to create not only a programme that can have extraordinarily wide appeal, but one that also has the potential to make a real and lasting impact on the health of the nation.
The important point to note is the distinction between the plethora of dance classes that exist and FitSteps®. FitSteps® is a fitness class, delivered through dance. So, our emphasis is on helping people towards fitness; structuring the classes to deliver real, measurable, fitness results.
The programme is based around twelve of the most popular Latin and Ballroom dances. Each dance genre has specific steps matched to it.Our instructors are able to deliver these steps in varying degrees of intensity, adjusting the level of effort needed to accommodate the varying levels of fitness that could be found in any mixed ability class. This makes FitSteps® classes suitable and achievable for everyone, no matter what age, gender or previous experience. We’re proud to say that we have had people from the age of 9 to 74 participating in classes across the UK, all of whom loved the experience.